Retro jetting/Pipeline flushing
Retro jetting of pipe systems can be described as a system designed for internal cleaning of pipes, process lines, sewers and tubes.
Retro jetting has been widely used in Industrial Cleaning application for the removal of deposits from process lines, tube bundles, heater coils and sewer lines for many years. Due to the nature of the working process, retro jetting has also been utilized by Major Oil and Gas Companies for commissioning purposes prior to process lines being in service.
Retro jetting offers a far superior system of cleaning pipelines than standard flushing procedures. There are several plus factors that can be recognized immediately by understanding the process of cleaning that retro-jetting alone can achieve. These superior cleaning factors are due to the High Pressure Nozzles with various Water Jets traveling into the pipe system under a High Pressure and large volume of water. The High Pressure Nozzle can travel around bends and in some cases through opened valves.
The nozzle water jets are allowed to travel through the pipe or tube systems by the natural pulling force created by rearward facing water jets on the nozzle head. When these powerful water jets pass over any internal debris the debris is dislodged and forced out the pipe system.
Using the retro jetting technique, pipe internal can be cleaned and flushed from small diameter 3” up to 72” and above.
The key determinations of the required retro-jetting technique are:
- The configuration of the pipe system being cleaned.
- The dimensions of the pipe system being cleaned.
- The length of the pipe system being cleaned.
- The access for the selected nozzles of the pipe systems being cleaned.
- The type of debris and fouling internally fouling the pipeline or tube.
The above key elements will determine the type of nozzle selection and the pressure and flow requirements of the high pressure pump unit.
- Low to medium pressure surface preparation
- Retro jetting/Pipeline flushing
- Under water maintenance
- Concrete hydro demolition
- Cold cutting of steel pipelines & tanks
- Camera survey of pipe lines
- Pre – commissioning cleaning
- GRP lining removal
- Tank cleaning
- Drain & sewer cleaning
- Pipe work cleaning and flushing
- Boiler cleaning
- Industrial cleaning services
- Heat exchanger tube cleaning
- Column and vessels cleaning
- Ultra high pressure (UHP) surface preparation
- 45 ton bundle pullers